Manchester is now widely recognised as the ‘second city’ with a seemingly mass exodus heading it’s way from London, making this city one of the most exciting places to live and work today. With many young professionals being attracted by excellent employment prospects and with the city experiencing the fastest economic growth outside of London, Manchester is set for a very promising future. Increasing house prices and high rental demand help see Manchester as one of the UKs top rental hotspots.
Bigger opportunities. Better connections. Brighter people.
This is Manchester.
- Employment opportunities set to outrank cities such as Berlin and Tokyo
- Fastest growing rental market outside London
- 625,000 Projected population of Manchester City Centre by 2025
- Experiencing the fastest growth outside the capital and leading the way in property investment
- Represent the largest City region economy outside London, with a gross value added (GVA) of £56 billion
- 110,000 New jobs in Manchester by 2024
- 2000 + foreign owned firms in Greater Manchester
- Home of Manchester United, Manchester City, Lancashire Cricket Club and Manchester Arena